Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I think thanksgiving is one of my fav holiday's. I have so much to be thankful for. I will share a few. First, I have a great family. Starting with my parents who's love has been truly unconditional. I admit I wasn't the easiest kid, or even adult. But they have always been there for me willing to help with what ever I needed. I also have been blessed with wonderful sisters. They are always there to listen or to give advice, or to just go hang out with and have fun. If they were my sisters they would still defiantly be my best friends. But they are my sisters so they cant get rid of me. HAHA! There is so much I admire about each one of them. I am so lucky to know them. Next my loving husband. He has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I met Him at a time in my life when I truly needed him. He has been a real trooper to. I know its not been easy being married to someone with 3 kids already. But he has stuck it out through thick and thin. Always trying to understand and learn what he should do to make things better. I know he has grown to love my kids, and for that I am truly grateful. He is always trying to help them with whatever they need. I know that they will realize that he is a blessing in there lives to. Then there is my kids. I am so blessed to be a mom . I love all my kids so much they have made my life worth living . Even at times when Ive not felt like living at all. Each one of them have special gifts that I am so proud of. Ive learned so much from them, and just truly enjoy them. Just spending time with them makes me happy. I hope I can be the mother they need me to be. I also cant forget my in laws. I love them for being so excepting of me and my kids. they have always welcomed us with open arms. They treat the kids as if they were always there grandparents. They are one of the reasons I knew Evan was the right one for me. What a blessing they have been.Well sorry this blog is so long. I just had to share the things that I am thankful for on this thanksgiving day.

1 comment:

Chelsey Howard said...

Julie you are so sweet. I'm so glad that you have Evan, he is so sweet and you guys really are perfect together! And your right you do have the best sisters:) I love our family:)