Monday, November 10, 2008

6 months old!!

I cant believe my little guy is 6months old already! He is 17lbs. and 27 1\2 inches long. He's in the 75% for height. Evan and I think that is so funny!! I guess he got a tall gean from some where. He has brought us so much joy already. He is always happy. He still is not sleeping well, but when I go in his room and see his big bright smile I cant help but to smile and be so grateful that I get to be his mom! He has a very special spirit that I'm sure is meant to do great things.









7 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Happy Half Birthday, Dane!

He's so cute!

Katrina Shumway! said...

Okayyy, haha soo freaken cute! Loove love love the one at the bottom! Love that little boy:)

Katrina Shumway! said...

Annd his little outfit on the top picture says, "LADIES MAN" haha what a stud!

Chelsey Howard said...

He is such a happy little boy, I've never seen him cry! Seriously, NEVER! Sorry he's not sleeping through the night though, I would literally go crazy!

The Smith Family said...

Soooo Cute! I can't believe he is 6 months already! Colby is going to be a year on Thursday and I can't even believe that either. Time sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

Dane is so cute, definitely a Hawley. You are awesome!

Jill said...

Julie,

It was so good seeing you at the Gannons Halloween Party. I just love talking to you! Becky and Josie are too cute for words. How fun for you guys to be young moms together. Lets keep in touch.
JIll