Monday, November 24, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!


Cute as can be!

Waiting for fireworks







Make a wish!










Evan decited to rest on the trash can!













My little jedi! Evan was so excited to be picked to fight darth vador.





























Bretts fave ridec was the carosel, he rode it like 100 times.
























Well we just got back from spending a week at the happiest place on earth. It was so fun. I tried to limit the amount of pictures i posted, but there were so many cute ones. The kids had a blast. Little Evans fave part was training to be a Jedi. Brett's fave part his Woody doll. Evan was so brave he went on the tower of terror, twice. My fave part was just being with my family and spending so much time together. We all had so much fun we up graded to season passes, and cant wait to go again. Wile we were there Evan and I also celebrated our 6th anniversary. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the word to be married to Evan. He is the love of my life, and my best friend! I am so lucky to have such a loving, caring husband. He is a great provider, good listener and a awesome dad! I couldn't have dreamed up a more perfect companion than him. We are so lucky to get to spend all eternity together!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! you guys are awesome, I am jealous of your fun trip.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Im so glad I got to see you for two seconds this past weekend! :) Miss you already! I stole a picture and put it on my blog!

Chelsey Howard said...

Julie, you are so freaking cute:) I love all the pictures:) And I am so JEALOUS that you got to go to Disneyland and I didn't!!!!! It's my favorite place, even more than Hawaii! And I can't beleive how brave Evan is!! I went on tower of terror and cried cause I was so scared, and vowed to never ride it again!! Glad you guys had fun:)

Micheline said...

How fun. I love disneyland, but Doug isn't a big fan (he would rather go to Magic Mountain - not that we go to either one very often!)