So CUTE! It;s funny to think that as much as you wanted a girl you have got the cuttest boy! He is such a doll!
I can't believe you got those pictures when he was tired and hungry! He is such a good boy:)
Gosh - if that's how cute and smiley he is when he is hungry and tired - he must be really easy when he's in a good mood! Lucky you.
he is adorable
So cute I love him and I want to spank his big boonie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So CUTE! It;s funny to think that as much as you wanted a girl you have got the cuttest boy! He is such a doll!
I can't believe you got those pictures when he was tired and hungry! He is such a good boy:)
Gosh - if that's how cute and smiley he is when he is hungry and tired - he must be really easy when he's in a good mood! Lucky you.
he is adorable
So cute I love him and I want to spank his big boonie.
Post a Comment