
Okay, so im finaly updating!! Our family has been a busy one. I thought I would share this photo of my kids playing with snow. My parents come down from showlow and brought snow with them. My kids were so excited. Even dane had to check it out. A few weeks later we went up there and they got to play in the snow, and had so much fun. Evan was a crazy boy when we went sleding down the hill. He couldent get enough. Some times I wonder about him. He suddenly has no fear. Evan is in soccer now and loving every second of it. I dont know if its the soccer or his friend Ella he likes more! he'll start t-ball in march. How fun. I cant belive i'm doing this all over again. I must be crazy!!!! J\K these are the things I miss about my kids growing up. Even though it is very time consuming.
3 comments:
That's so cute that Evan is in soccer:) How fun. I have been dying to take the kids to the snow, it just seems like there's never a good time:( None of my kids have ever been.
Glad you updated, love your little boys! miss you guys
hey Julie, I think about you often and think you are a fabulous mom, 6 kids! holy cow!
Post a Comment