Monday, April 12, 2010

Bugs!

My boys found a bug outside, names him Alfalpha and hid him in there room. Now he is missing! HAHA silly children thought they could pull this one off. They made him a little home and everything.

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

What kind of bug was it? Ha ha ha... I only dred the days my boys do something like that!

Chelsey Howard said...

I HATE bugs. I have been able to convince all of my children so far that they are gross until now. One of Shea's cousins taught her to catch crickets. I'm still not thrilled:(

hawley crew said...

It was some kind of little tiny inocent black bug. My kids love hunting for bugs. Chelsey, bugs are okay as long as there not in your house..hahaha!

Micheline said...

oh little boys and bugs. Just think of how many more years you have to look forward to that.
Been there - and I'm back there again!

Terra said...

I love that they made a house for it. That's hilarious!