Okay, so I thought over time Evan would get use to the name I picked out for the baby(
Jace). No such luck he has informed me that he
really doesn't like it at all. I so had my heart set on that name. The other back up name I had was
Tallen but
I'm just not feeling it. So I
really need
some help
coming up with a name. I am kinda stuck and nothing sounds good so please give me any and all
suggestions!!
3 comments:
Jaxson, Jace, Gunnar, Clay, William, Eddie, I dont know. These are all the names that came to me off the top of my head. Names are hard. Good luck.
Damon, Jayden, Liam, Jaxson, Porter, Carson, Grady, Connor, Brock, Kaleb, Titan, Tyler, Hunter. These are all my nephews names or names of my friends kids. Some are a little funky. I am bummed about Jace. That's a great name!
Awww... 10 weeks to figure it out:)
Payson (Pace), Tucker, Carter, Mason, Jevan (Julie & Evan combined), Max, Rigden, Ryder, Landen, Knox, Bentley, Tyson (Ty)... So many cute names out there you just need to figure out which one feels and good.
P.s. I wouldn't hate you if you used Colby or Tavin either! Ha ha ha
Post a Comment