Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bretts 5th Birthday









WOW!! I cant believe Brett has turned 5!! Time has really flown by fast. Brett is such a great kid. We are so lucky to have him in our family. We had his party at Jump and Shout. It was a lot of fun. This year for his B-day he wanted a sock monkey . He is so funny the whole week leading up to his b-day he was telling me wishes and asking me if I thought they would come true. He took his birthday candle blowing out wish very seriously. When he blew out his candles he closed his eyes, concentrating very hard and made his wish! It was so cute!! I don't know what he wished for , but hopefully it will come true.

2 comments:

The Garcia Family said...

That was super cute.. He is soo funny. Maybe he wished for all of his toys to come alive? haha..

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so cute!! Looks like a great party. I think that's what I want to do for Shea's b-day. Glad he had a good b-day and I hope his wish comes true too, he' so sweet.