Friday, March 12, 2010

Lehi Days Rodeo






Unfortunately I have not been so good at taking pictures when we go places. But I did get a few. We went to the annual Lehi days rodeo last weekend. The kids love it. We ate wonderful BBQ. The kids enjoyed the petting zoo, and eating cotton candy! Evan Sr and little E did there Calf ribbon roping. This year we also signed Little E up to chase the greased pig. Only the greased pig event didn't go so well. I guess it was a bit more competitive then he expected. There were so many kids he got knocked to the ground and kicked in the face. So the next thing I saw was a man bringing him to me with a face full of dripping blood!!! He was a trooper and after it was all cleaned up we were grateful it was only a bloody nose. The picture of him was taken after the greased pig incident. He managed a smile but I don't think he will want to participate again next year.

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Fun, I love Lehi days:) Sorry E got hurt:( Poor guy, but such a stud in his picture, smilin and acting like it was nothin:) Btw love the pictures of the dunes:)

The Smith Family said...

ha ha ha Thanks for the compliment! I don't feel like my baby belly is perfect by any means! I don't think I ever saw you prego with little Dane... at least later on when you were showing, but I am sure you are a Beauty with this baby!!! Do you have any names picked out yet?

The Smith Family said...

I like both those names a lot!

The Smith Family said...

We are moving to N. Phoenix. It's only about 10 minutes from where we are now. My husband works in N. Scottsdale so we have been renting out here and finally found a home to buy! We are very excited about it, other then the 45 minute drive to Mesa... ha ha ha!