Look how cute my pedi turned out! I got it done at a place on warner and Kyrene. They have so many designs to choose from it was hard to pick. It is far though.
Way cute Julie! How did you even find that place way out there? You are adventerous. Stephenie does our families toes and she can do some pretty amazing designs herself. I am always boring with what I get though, but that is way cute. Did you get my invite to my blog?
5 comments:
Very cute Julie! I get my toes done by Steph. She ALWAYS does them so cute! I'll post a picture!
Way cute Julie! How did you even find that place way out there? You are adventerous. Stephenie does our families toes and she can do some pretty amazing designs herself. I am always boring with what I get though, but that is way cute. Did you get my invite to my blog?
JULIE! Awww... Dane is SOOO... CUTE! CONGRATS! I wish I would have stopped in once more before you left the office. Hope you are doing GREAT!
Cute, that is so funny cause my sister in laws always go to that place:)
that is hillarious! my mom and all my cousins drive all the way over to that SAME place! she comes home with the funkiest designs, but I love em!
Post a Comment