Well say SOMETHING! You are so funny Julie. Hi! Does it freak you out how fast people find you when you start a blog. Do you even know who this is? I can't believe you're a grandma and you have had 2 more kids that I have never seen. And last time I saw Evan he was a baby. Your new little guy is so stinkin cute and your granddaughter - what a doll! You'll have to give me your email address so I can invite you to our blog - I kept it private. Tara
Tara beat me to a comment, watch out for blog stalkers (aka TARA!)j/k shes great at leaving comments! What do you mean you have nothing to say.......post more pics.....
2 comments:
Well say SOMETHING! You are so funny Julie. Hi! Does it freak you out how fast people find you when you start a blog. Do you even know who this is? I can't believe you're a grandma and you have had 2 more kids that I have never seen. And last time I saw Evan he was a baby. Your new little guy is so stinkin cute and your granddaughter - what a doll! You'll have to give me your email address so I can invite you to our blog - I kept it private.
Tara
Tara beat me to a comment, watch out for blog stalkers (aka TARA!)j/k shes great at leaving comments! What do you mean you have nothing to say.......post more pics.....
Post a Comment