

Here she is. Traci had her today @2:55pm 8lb 5 oz & 21 inches long. Traci you are amazing. You did such a great job. I am so lucky to have you for a sister. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
She already has her dad wraped around her finger.
3 comments:
Tell Traci she is the cutest! miss you so much-how was swimming? Tell Becky to get started on her blog so I can keep up with how cute miss Josie is!
All of your pictures are so cute:) I'm glad you have some of Beckys little girl, I haven't seen her in a while. She's so freaking cute and getting so big already! And of course Dane is a doll:) Maybe I shouldn't say "doll" cause he's a boy, k he's a stud:)
I was wondering if Traci had her baby yet....and she is so adorable! Tell her to get on the ball and post some pics of her precious little GIRL!!
Post a Comment