Sunday, July 20, 2008

finally some sleep


Yea I finaly have been getting some sleep. Dane has slept for six hours the last two nights. I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts. Life is good when you get the sleep you need. Im also so excited that I have some friends that have left comments! Tara please invite me so I can see your cute kids. julieahawley@yahoo.com .Jen love and miss you. I'll try to keep up on my postings. Look at my little guy. This picture is not recent , He is loosing all his hair.

3 comments:

Justin,Kaylynn,Craig said...

Julie!!! I'm so happy you found me!! Dane is a cutie! About that whole sleeping thing.....I don't think I ever missed sleep after having Craig. He started sleeping through the night when he was only 2 weeks old!! He is a very good sleeper. LOVE IT! I am not a happy person when I don't get my sleep!! :( Anyways, your granddaughter is adorable!! How old is she now?

Cathy said...

Your little Dane is so darn handsome......it makes me want another little baby! Hope you are getting some much needed sleep with all those cute little boys!

Adam and Jess said...

Hey Julie, I found your blog on Kaylynn's. I've never seen half of your kids, I can't believe they are so big. All grown up so fast. It's so nice to get sleep after losing so much,huh? We are at agnelson.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Good luck.