Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cute baby time!!













Oh so fun. I love being a mom. Well most of the time.HAHA ! It is just as fun the 6th time as it was the first. Brett has become the baby washer. I cant give Dane a bath with out his help. As soon as he hears the water he comes running. The other night I gave him ,dane, a bath got him all dressed and got ready for a photo session, and he spitup all over him self befor I started. I'll have to do it another night. I also gave him cereal for the first time. I thought it might help him sleep better. Any ways I dont think he actualy even swallowed any. But it was fun to see him try.


3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh I LOVE all the pictures! He is so cute:) And I love what a happy baby he is, it makes him even more cute:) And that's so sweet that Brett is such a good helper:)

Fernandez Family said...

My little sweetie Dane and Brett the big helper maybe to much help(: Ok I have tagged you so check my blog to get info on what to do.

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

he and Bretty are twins!! hes a stinkin cutie!