Friday, August 22, 2008

First day of school







Evan had a great first day of school. I was so worried about him. But he was just so big and proud of himself. His school is crazy. There were so many parents there taking pictures and what not, I was over whelmed. But everything went great. When he got home he was so wiped out. He ate , went to my room laid down and fell asleep. We woke him up around 6:00 pm. When he woke up he said " did I have a nightmare?" I said " What, did you have a bad dream, what was it about?" He said " I went to school with Ella." ( a friend we carpool with. Also her first day) I said " You did go to school, was it that bad?" He said "no it was a good nightmare. " He is so cute. He wakes up excited to go every day. He loves to eat lunch at school, PE and playing on the play ground, even though the monkey bars are to far apart, And he keeps repeating the pledge of allegiance. I just love watching him grow and learn new things. I'm so lucky to be his mom.

3 comments:

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

Holy cow, I cant beleive he is in school already! Time goes so fast, glad he loves it. We start Monday hope it goes well! love you

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so cute "no it was a good nightmare":) What a cute boy. I can't believe he's in school already, that's crazy!!! That's so awsome that he likes school so much!

KOCHERHANS said...

What a cutie. Glad things are going well. I have been waiting for this update. I was starting to wonder if you chickened out sending him because I hadn't seen any pics. I love his 'nightmare' story - that was the cutest.