To all my blogging friends who may look at this every once in a wile, I am sorry that I have not updated in a wile. I've had a lot going on , And have not had many good things to say or talk about. My mom taught me " If you
don't have anything nice to say,
don't say anything at all." So that is what I've been doing. Hopefully things will be looking up soon, and things will get back to normal. But for now I plead
temporary insanity.
5 comments:
I've been there! I hope everything is okay, let me know if you need anything:) Love you:)
Things will be ok, your a tough cookie! love you, call me if you need me.
Julie! Are you okay? Let me know if we can help.
Hey Julie! Hope things do look up for you soon! Hope you are doing ok!
I think we all have those times in our lives - some of them harder than others. Don't be afraid to ask for help or for someone to listen to you vent. We all need that at sometimes!
Post a Comment