Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010



Can I just say I love Mothers Day. Not only does it remind me how lucky I am to have such a great mom. It also reminds me why I'm here. I so often feel like being a mom is such a thankless job. There is so much giving of your self and so often I feel like I'm giving and getting nothing in return for all my effort. But then mothers day comes and I get such sweet cards from my kids thanking me for so many things. I love all my kids so much. All for different things and reasons. Each has there own special spirit that makes them them. And all of them have there own special challenges. I have had such good mother role models to fallow there examples of how to be a mother. Although I feel like I fall short on being a great mom I try and will always strive to do better for all my kids. Because they deserve a great mom.

2 comments:

Terra said...

i LOVE that purse!! You are a GREAT mom!

The Garcia Family said...

Your the best mom a girl could ask for! I love you and appreciate all that you do. Hope you had a great mothers day!