Monday, May 10, 2010

Dane 2nd B-Day













We are so lucky to have this sweet little boy in our family. He has been so much fun. We just cant get enough of him. Sometimes Evan and I even fight over who gets to cuddle with him. We both want him in the mornings when he wakes up. Dane loves Monster trucks and all things boy! He loves his brothers and thinks he can do everything they do. In the mornings when he gets up he goes through his whole family saying every ones name. Also I love that if he wakes up in the night he calls for his daddy. Dane loves to do this little piggy with Brett's toes and repeat the whole family prayer no matter who is saying it. Its so cute it makes it hard to concentrate on the prayer. Happy Birthday to a AWESOME 2 yr. old!!!


5 comments:

Becky Fernandez said...

he is adorable! you have such stinkin cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Dane is so adorable. Evan looks like he is more excited about opening presents than Dane. So Cute!

The Smith Family said...

Sooo.. Cute! I love the Cars Cake! Thats Colby's favorite movie!

The Garcia Family said...

This was soo fun! Dane is the best, I cant believe he is already 2.. good food good pary

The Smith Family said...

You soooo need to update your blog!!! especially with the new little man of the house ;) Hope you and your family is doing well.