Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its a Boy!!!

Well lucky us we are having another little boy. I blame it all on Evan for being so involved in scouting. LOL! We actually feel very blessed to be having a healthy baby boy! At this point I don't even know what we would do with a girl. One girl and six boys what are the odds!! So now we will be anxiously awaiting his arrival around July 10th!!! Even though I'm secretly hoping for late June ha ha!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!!

mike and breanna devlin said...

HEY CONGRATS! You are definitely going to have your hands full with 4 boys running around!!

Micheline said...

Well, at least you know what you are in for with another boy! Congrats. He's a lucky little boy to come into your home.

Chelsey Howard said...

I just saw you and now one told me the news!! K new rule. If there is ever any news of any kind everyone needs to call me:) I am so excited for you!! Think of all the money you'll save by having a boy. And think of father sons camp outs:) You'll have a whole weekend to yourself:) LOveyou.

hawley crew said...

Thanks everyone!! We feel lucky to be having another boy. Yes we will save lots of money this way and yes im already looking forward to all the campouts and dune trips. I'll get some time for myself. hahaha

Karli said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats!

The Smith Family said...

At least you had a girl! I don't think that it is in the cards for me since this will probably be our last baby. Do you have any names picked out yet for him?