Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tons of new pictures

Crazy kids! Friends and family.
This is how little Indiana Jones sleeps with his hat over his face.

Katrina signature pose


Katrina and Evan



Evan and Brett
Daners
snack time
He ate way to much cotton candy

thank goodness for the pamposer!

Going to pixie hallow

Silver mist and boys
Evan, Brett and tinker bell. Brett says tinker bell was to big.
Someone had a crush on the tinker fairy


Brett in pumpkin

Evan And Brett in watermelon

Goofy's house

Evan in goofy's chair


Mickys fridge

brett has come up with this cheese smile! I love it!

On Pluto's bed

In micky's house




We had so much fun at disneyland with family and friends. Can you say happiest place on earth!























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Jealous! very much so. Looks like a lot of fun, next time invite us why don't ya?! I have Haley at my house right now, she is so cute.

The Smith Family said...

ha ha ha... I look bigger in the picture then I really am. I am due June 22! I can't believe you are expecting another baby!!! That is exciting! I thought you were going to be done with 6! Trying one more time for that little girl? When is your due date? You will have to keep me updated and update your blog more often!