
Little Evan lost his first tooth! He was in the bath and when I went to get him out he said look mom my tooth moved over. I said what! And he said my tooth moved over. I said how. He showed me how he was trying to open his toy rocket ship with his teeth and thought it made his tooth move. When I told him his tooth had not moved but came out he was very upset that I dident belive him. He told me it couldent have come out cause it diden't bleed. I had to find his tooth and show him for him to belive me. Then when i showed him he was so happy and said " yes I finaly lost a tooth". His brother Brett asked him how the tooth fairy would know how to come see him and Evan said, " She will see my name on her computer".
No comments:
Post a Comment